How to Create Your Own WhatsApp Sticker – Do you want to send your own sticker on WhatsApp? Well, welcome to the perfect article meant for you 😁.
In this post, you would be able to create your own perfect sticker using our method below. However, before we proceed, kindly share this post using the share button at the right or using the share button below.
You know how cool and funny some stickers might be atimes? Especially those ones that tends to be of various expressions.
What is a WhatsApp Sticker?
This is a special feature on WhatsApp which allows the user sends auto resized cropped images in a chat in other to explain, express or illustrate an action.
Stickers in chats is amazing, beautiful and expressive as it allows conversations become lively and lots more. Using stickers, you could actually show emotions, expressions etc. in a conversation without having to type in words.
Ok, now that we’ve understood what sticker is, let’s move on to creating our own. But before we proceed, there are few requirements needed which includes;
1. Android Phone
2. WhatsApp – Download HERE
3. Sticker Maker – Download HERE
(If it doesn’t work for you, download it from other source or Google Play)
How to Create Your Own WhatsApp Stickers
– The first step is to make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the apps above, launch the app and create a new sticker pack.
– Select the created sticker pack
– Click on the first image
– Locate the image you want to turn to sticker
– Edit the sticker to your taste
– Select Yes to save sticker
– Once you’ve created a maximum of 3 (three), Select add to WhatsApp..
Congratulations, you’ve just created your sticker.
How To Add Sticker to WhatsApp Chats
-The first step is to open your WhatsApp app and locate the chat.
– Tap on the Smiley button
– Select the sticker button beside the GIF button
– Locate your newly added sticker
– Choose anyone you want and send.
Gbam! That’s all.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share with others using the share button at the right or using the share button below.
Drop your comment below…