Having a Payoneer and PayPal account when running an online business related to receiving and making international payments is very profitable, with both online payment services making it easier for us to make transactions, quickly and easily when withdrawing funds to a local bank.
Here at gurusblogger, we tends to get you verified and researched information. So keep on reading how to Send Money from Your PayPal account to Payoneer account in 2019 .
WHAT IS PAYONEER?
Payoneer issues a prepaid debit Mastercard card that can be used to receive money directly from many online platforms such as freelance job sites (e.g. Freelancer and Elance), affiliate programs (e.g. Markethealth) and many others. More interestingly, Payoneer issues U.S. virtual bank accounts to interested users and links those accounts to the users’ cards.
So, with that you can receive payments from online platforms that pay through the direct deposit (ACH) option, which is now very popular.
Now, you can receive your earnings from most online revenue programs Using a Payoneer card, you can withdraw your earnings from most ATMs in the country.
Currently, Payoneer is the best alternative to PayPal.
WHAT IS PAYPAL?
Paypal is an international payment platform that you can use to buy and sell from anywhere in the world.
Usually, before your Paypal account can be verified, must have to link it with a bank or your international master card like Payoneer.
This is done at the very end of registration after you have logged in to your account. Remember there are two types of Paypal account. Personal Account and Business Account. If you have both accounts and want to send or transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer then in this article you will find out step-by-step guide.
However, before you start the process step by step below, make sure you already have a Payoneer Account If you don’t have PAYONEER account you can REGISTER HERE and make sure you have the balance available on your Paypal account for withdrawal to Payoneer.
How To Send Money From Paypal Account To Payoneer Account?
1. Enter your PayPal account. (Make sure you have funds or balances available in your PayPal account.)
2. Click the Payments menu to enter the Payments section.
3. Under the Bank section, Click Link “Link a New Bank”.
4. In this step, select the “Checking” option which is the default option and then enter “Routing Number & Account Number” from your Payoneer Account Global Payment Service.
Note: You can get this Routing Number and Account Number information by logging in to your Payoneer account.
Click the “Receive → Global Payment Services” menu and you can copy the routing number and account number in the USD currency section.
5. After you enter the Routing Number & Account Number from your Payoneer account, click on the “Agree and Link” button to link your Payoneer account with PayPal and then PayPal will send two payments for verification.
6. Please log in to your Payoneer account and enter the amount of payment transferred from PayPal to your Payoneer in the PayPal verification box to confirm that the Payoneer account is truly yours.
If appropriate, the process of connecting your Payoneer account to your PayPal account ends successfully.
After your PayPal account is connected to Payoneer and confirmed, you will be able to transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer easily and quickly.
That’s all for now.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share with others.